What excuse do you have to not own your own dream bike? 0% finance is available on all frames and complete bikes. From £250 up to £10,000. No deposit required. Quick, fast and simple.
- Interest free available for: 6 months, 12 months and 18 months.
- 6 Month Term. SRP on Pace RC127 frames only £545. £109 (20% deposit) to pay upfront then a remaining £72.66 to pay per month for 6 months.
- 18 Month Term. Whyte G-170 S. SRP £2399. £133.27 for 18 months.
No deposit required.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229). For more information please see our frequently asked questions below, call the shop on 07561220168 or visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
0% Finance is not available through our online shop currently. Please call the shop directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to apply?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Why is interest free credit an advantage?
- Buy the items you always wanted with non deposit required.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process (This needs to be done by calling our office).
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Fixed Payments monthly payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively. However you can pay off more one month or pay for the goods before the agreed date.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due straight away and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month after your first payment for the length of your agreement unless you decide to pay early - Just call V12 directly.
How do I apply?
Call our office on 01751 460049 and we will help you get started over the phone. (This will be available to do through our online shop shortly) We will just ask you a few questions such as your current address and work address/ information and then V12 will immediately process your application whilst your on the phone and get an instant decision and complete your finance agreement by eSigning. This process eliminates the need for any paperwork; saving you time and means we can send your goods quicker.
Can I pay off my loan early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Who is my financial agreement with?
Pace Cycles Ltd via V12 Finance Ltd. Your financial agreement will be with V12 Finance Ltd.
Why has my application been declined?
In addition to credit scoring, V12 also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Although we are unable to provide you with a reason if your application is declined, it is usually based on one or more of the following reasons:
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- You are aged under 18
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- Poor account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them, for instance, this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.