Troy Lee Designs A1 Classic Helmet with MIPS protection system now available in all NEW Fall Edition colours.
The Troy Lee Designs A1 is a lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions.
Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
With the A1 helmet, Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category.
MIPS Patented Brain Protection System
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows a customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
- Race inspired styling