Five Ten Hellcat
The Five Ten Hellcat Clipless Shoes produce simply amazing performances time after time, used by countless top level pros the Hellcat is the most successful Downhill shoe in the history of the sport!
Thanks to the brilliant Stealth S1 rubber sole the Five Ten Hellcat offers the support and traction required for use both on and off the bike on a wide range of surfaces, while also severely reducing any vibrations and chatter that come from riding at high speeds on bumpy trails!
The Synthetic and leather upper is incredibly durable and also offers protection against the elements, while a Lace & Velcro combination keep these Five Ten shoes held safely and securely on your feet, while also eliminating any pressure points for added layer of comfort!
- Closure: Lace / Velcro Brand strap
- Upper material: Synthetic & Leather
- Midsole: PU Insert in cup sole / SPD
- Stealth S1: The ideal compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes because it absorbs far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles. The high friction rubber is also designed for durability.
- The Hellcat is the most successful shoe in World Cup DH history and for certain enduro races works just as well. Hellcats are favourites of Steve Smith, Danny Hart, Emmeline Ragot, and other top pros.