Five Ten Women's Freerider Pro MTB Shoes
These Freerider Pro Shoes from Five Ten are women's MTB shoes and a completely updated version of their renowned Freerider. These shoes are touted as having advanced toe protection and a drying time that is far more rapid than its predecessor. They utilise a full S1™ dotty outsole for proven grip and durability.
- Full S1™ dotty outsole: Stealth S1 is Five Ten's classic rubber that clinched their reputation in the bike world
- Synthetic, lightweight, weather-resistant upper
- Impact-resistant toe box
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Removable OrthoLite moulded sock liner
- Recommended Use: Everything from AM to light DH
- Advantages: Edging – Vibration damping – Good interlock
- Shore A (Hardness): 64
- Resilience (Rebound): 11%
- DIN Abrasion: 302
Stealth S1 - Five Ten's Most Versatile Compound: It is used throughout their entire footwear line. S1 sticks to all surfaces whether they are wet or dry. This makes S1 ideal for all conditions. Stealth S1 exhibits an extraordinary balance of high friction and durability with excellent cushioning.
OrthoLite®: High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance.